The Villa belongs to Tenuta Larnianone, a family run wine estate of 340 acres, that counts 8 different Villas and Apartments surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, at 5km from Siena. The Estate is completely immersed in the countryside (you need a car to get to the grocery!) but is only 13 minutes to the closest supermarket and about 20 to Siena's city center.
What to expect
Villa Larniano overlooks the oldest vineyard of the estate (exactly 1ha) arranged as a garden, with a beautiful view that extend to the Val d’Orcia and Mount Amiata. The villa is surrounded by a garden with tall cypress trees and a swimming pool shaped like a lake. The villa (508 m2) has two floors and can accommodate up to 11 people: it has 5 large rooms (each one with a bathroom), triple living room with fireplace, living room with loggia, games room with a pool table, a tennis table and a table footbal and a large kitchen with a brick oven. In two rooms you can add a bed for children under the age of 12. There is a little apartment Larnia, annexed to the villa, which can accommodate 3 people. It is composed of an independent entrance with an external staircase, a kitchen/dining room, a sitting-room, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, and two bathrooms. The villa can accommodate, with the annex Larnia, 14 people.
- There is no air conditioning but fans in all the rooms.
- Heating cost is included.
- Renting a car is highly recommended (you can't go shopping on foot from the estate!)
- In Siena there is no Uber service and taxis are not always available (better to book them in advance).
- The swimming pool is guaranteed from 1st of May to 30th September; it's open from 8AM to 8PM
- Only the guests of the Estate are allowed to enjoy the shared swimming pool spaces. The pool IS NOT HEATED.
- The organization of any event involves extra costs to be defined when booking with the property.
- The kitchen is equipped with stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine (NESPRESSO), pots, salt / pepper and our extra virgin olive oil. We provide plastic bags, dishwasher tablets, laundry soaps and fabric softener to our guests, as well as some courtesy coffee pods.
- The bathrooms have hairdryers and at the entrance we provide a small welcome kit with shower shampoo in paper sachets.
- It is possible to request a basic shopping to be found on the arrival, at an extra cost of 50 euros.
Triple living room with fireplace
Game room with a pool table, a tennis table a table football
Large kitchen with a brick oven
Room with two queen size beds and ensuite bathroom for disabled people with shower accessible to wheelchairs
A triple bedroom with bathroom ensuite
A double bedroom with bathroom ensuite
A twin bedroom with its private bathroom
A double bedroom with its private bathroom
A sitting-room with electric piano and a loggia with a beautiful view on the Siennese hills
Who will you meet and what do to
The owners are at your disposal for any information, especially regarding restaurants and activities, or to solve any problems efficiently if needed. During your stay it is possible to organize Palio experiences (2nd of July and 16th of August), dinners in Villa, bike tours, city and surrounding tours, horse riding through the Estate, truffle hunting and of course the visit to the cellar where Lorenzo, will organize the wine an olive oil tasting. All the information to book these activities (and more!) are provided in the Guestbook, once made the reservation.
The Estate is located in a strategic position:
- 20 minutes far from Siena's city center, a go-kart circuit, the thermal baths at Rapolano Terme, an alpaca farm, an adventure park for kids, and the artistic site Parco Sculture del Chianti;
- about one hour away from San Gimignano (where to taste the best ice cream of the world at Dondoli's), Florence, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Pienza (the famous cheese city of Tuscany), Volterra and Panzano in Chianti (where is located the most famous butcher of the Chianti, Dario Cecchini)
- about two hours far from Assisi, Rome, Pisa, Lucca and seaside famous places like Forte de' Marmi and Argentario's peninsula.
The best location to enjoy a true tuscan experience!
Pool & spa facilities
Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
Parking & facilities
Parking available , Parking included
Children welcome , Wheelchair accessible
Deck chairs, Ping-Pong-Table, Pool table , TV (Antenna)
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Children's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven , Refrigerator
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Bidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower , Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Fireplace , Heating available
Internet & office
Fire Extinguisher , First aid kit
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM